Friday, April 22, 2022

Are Climate Agreements Working?

I've been asking my liberal friends to come up with a few climate, population, energy, etc... predictions that have come true. I would love to know about one prediction 40 years ago that came true.

While looking for my own personal Coelacanth I was confronted with the results of nearly 50 years of climate agreements. Conservatives focus on results while the left is more concerned with how things seem or feel. This is a fundamental difference in how we see the world which I've written about in the past.

It doesn't take a degree in climate science to quantify how ineffective climate agreements have been in curbing rising CO2 emissions. I looks like there have been 22 climate agreements thus far but we are supposed to believe that the 23 climate agreement will be the one that makes a difference. I think it's fair to call it what it is... A freaking bull shit clown show and might just be one of the best excuses to meet up with like minded people so you feel like you are making a difference every few years. "Alright, everybody it's time to board your private jets and go home."