Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Hillary Clinton's Health Coverup

Disclaimer - I want to vote for a Republican but I'm finding it nearly impossible to vote for Mr. Trump.

After watching the second debate I noted that Hillary again looked great and I wondered where the health rumors were coming from so I started to do my own research and I've discovered Hillary Clinton absolutely has a serious health problem and although it's clear that the public is just guessing those closest to her know what it is.

My belief that Hillary Clinton has a serious medical issue is primary based on video clips that are readily available on the internet and number of medical problems actually reported to the press over the last twenty years.  The most recent 911 memorial collapse, her odd response during the balloon drop at the conclusion of the DNC convention and the crazy head bob while answering a reporters question June 10th, 2016 have convinced me something isn't right.

My belief is also based on her repeated episodes of collapsing due to dehydration, exhaustion, walking pneumonia, etc... and then seemingly being fine shortly afterwards is more indicative of an underlying neurological disorder rather than illness. Based on her lengthy congressional testimony and her looking absolutely great during the debates I doubt that her condition would preclude her from being able to serve as president but I think the voters have a right to know the truth.

On January 31st, 2005 in Buffalo, NY then Senator Hillary Clinton was scheduled to give a speech on Social Security positioning herself to make a run for president. Just as she started, she collapsed.

Hillary Clinton did not go to the hospital and no ambulance was called. "She received immediate medical attention at the site and is now proceeding with her schedule as planned," said Philippe Reines, Clinton's press secretary at the time and current Donald Trump debate prep impersonator.

This was one of Hillary's first documented total collapse and subsequent quick full recoveries without being hospitalized which leads me to believe those closest to her know what her condition is and know how to treat it.

Sometimes the truth hides in full sight. If you're sick enough that you faint it usually takes more than an hour for you to be looking great again and yet this is exactly what has happened repeatedly to Mrs. Clinton.

My belief is Secretary (soon to be President) Hillary has an underlying medical condition which she has been lying about for years, going back to her potentially fatal blood clot in 1998 which she even hide from her staff.